Friday's Poll 3/18

Volonazra

If Argent Dawn offers a charcter transfer will you....  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As yet Argent Dawn is not a selected server for character transfers. I have read/heard they will be doing the realms in order of popluation and in AD may get the opportunity after the initial servers have finished.

If offered i would leave although reluctantly. I have been considering this a long time. I even have rolled characters on the two new RP servers (which i assume will be the AD transfer servers) and watch their forums occasionally. I am seeing AD going on a downward spiral. The community as a whole is changing for the worse imho. Reading the Argent Dawn forums, listening to general chat, and grouping with people has lead me to this decision. The community has become spoiled. They community is blacklisting entire guilds from end game raids, people are becoming loot whores, and there seems to be a sever lack of RPing.

Basically,for me, it comes down to how people treat each other. Looking into the new servers it seems the players there are concerned with the community and building a place where the game is enjoyed by all, not by just the elitist few.

Edited by Volonazra

I'm gonna stay here. why you ask? well when it is offred dont you think that entire guilds will up and move? I think yes. I really dont have a problem with the two guilds that are constantly fighting (BoTB and SoA)

but if either one of those two guilds were to up and move that would make things a whole lot better on the horde side.