Rotation of Characters

Borg

I will be rotating through my characters to maximize the (BLUE EXP) double xp bonuses.

(41) Morgh (Tauren Druid)

(11) Borg (Orc Warrior)

(15) Galam (Deddie Warlock)

(7) Kazimoto (Troll Rogue)

(1) Gwul (Orc Hunter)

So if any of you also are messing with your alternates....drop me a line perhaps and we will run around for some questing.

What is the max bonus? Ive heard three days rest is the max. True? Which im not sure how long then you stay rested.

What is the stance on alts in the guild? I have several also that i park at the inns and whip out once in awhile to break from warlockdom.

They just posted something about rest bonus on the warcraft.com forums..I'll try to look it up and post it. It wasn't anything to make me switch characters to max my bonus... I think a two level rest bonus max was the high.... I know when I was gone for the two weeks shortly after release, the rest bonus didn't seem to last long.

Alts in guild: They are all welcome except the deddie alts!

The most I have been able to squeeze out of BLUE EXP by doing quests (which push the exp limit NOT use up the limit) is 3 levels.

Did it with Morgh from 35-38.

Nailed 3 blues and 1 purple with Galam last night....

see what I do with Borg tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

Has rested state been nerfed? I have no proof, but took my warrior for spin last night after not playing him for several weeks and only stayed rested for one level.(including turning in three quests) wtf? >??