logon server

meffio

Iam really getting sick of the logon server down or secheduled repairs to the server being done. I had none of these problems in OB so why do i have to put up with them now? All i have to say is GRRRRR.

Dem be making dis Olog Heel'ur mad. Me guna clomp Blizzard nuw. Latz wana join da Olog?

:) i agree.

Blizz needs to get their head out of thier arse. I guess i expected too much from them?

You would think by now, companies getting into to MMORPG genre would have done enough market research to KNOW before launch just how much bandwith/hardware/employees/etc they will need.

I think there is some hope though. At the end on Jan. two things will happen. First, many people will not continue paying for the game. Second, they will get the money from the rest of us. So it has to get better.....doesnt it?

They pulled copies from the stores since they "oversold". I think they are waiting to get the servers stable before selling anymore. I doubt they expected 600,000 people to buy copies and play the game within a few weeks of going gold. The only problem I would see, and the reason it is taking so long, is that they have to patch 70 some servers every time they make an update. Bringing down 70 servers to patch and then bringing then back up has to take a lot of man hours to do...

Popularity has pitfalls.........

In all things there are struggles.

Commitment and dedication will always out pace the here and now flash in the pans.

Continue to grow Skullcrushers.....

Expand your Clan....

Prepare for your day.