SoC on teamspeak?

Volonazra

rofl. Orc in teamspeak? That would not be an easy feat since almost all orcish sounds like plain english with horrible spelling involved. "Me lyk dat" sounds very close to "Me like that". You could say Dabu if you wanted....

I may try and set up a SoC Teamspeak server on my secondary computer. Will see if I can get it running well enough. No promises, but will see if I can swing it. If so, I will set up password protection that will be limited to SOC members and will look very unfavorably upon those that would share access to it with others outside of SoC. Will keep you updated.

I still have mine setup on my linux server at home wolf. What is your connection speed, that is the only thing that you need to worry about... that and opening the correct ports/etc.

It runs on a cable/DSL and in my area the provider has recently retrofit the lines so the connection speed is pretty solid

Mine should be up and running currently (haven't turned that linux box off in about 6 months). I think you have the login information. Perhaps a "members only" forum (password protected) is in order to post the details. MOTD in game can have the forum password.