Jedi Rebellion - Chapter Two

Syban

Chapter Two - Imperial Entanglement

Despite my initial shock, it only took me two seconds to hit the panel which opened my front door and admitted the stormtroopers. The last thing I wanted was the Imperial Army blasting my door open. Especially with me standing on the other side of it. I did have the piece of mind to school my face into something resembling neutrality, but I couldn’t stop my mind from worrying over the implications inherent in their being here. I moved aside to allow them full access into my living area, closed the door and stepped around them. I looked at the leader, resplendent in his pristine white armor with a single shoulder plate bathed in a mute orange color, and asked, “Is there a reason you are doing these investigations at such a late hour?”

“Imperial Commander Gerunn has ordered these searches at such a late hour so as to best catch potential criminals and rebel terrorists off guard,” said the trooper. Even with his voice distorted by the comm unit in his helmet, I could tell he didn’t believe it. Still, orders were orders.

Read Chapter Two...

Have you read what's come before? Check out the previous chapter and the prologue to Jedi Rebellion.

Archived