Jedi Rebellion - Chapter One

Syban

J. J. West is a budding novelist who has been something of a writer his entire life. While not yet in publication, he is steadfast in his desire to be so. Jedi Rebellion marks a unique endeavor on his part to provide compelling Star Wars fiction without the official benefits of being published by LucasBooks.

Star Wars Galaxies Vault is pleased to present the first chapter of his Star Wars Galaxies novel - Jedi Rebellion. We will be publishing this as a serial over the upcoming months, with chapters currently being published on Tuesdays and Fridays. Keep an eye out for upcoming chapters!

Chapter One: The Past Returns

It was nearly twenty years to the day when it came back to me. I’d always maintained that it hadn’t been something you could just toss away, though in this case the tossing had been more of a burying. I hadn’t wanted it to be found, after all. But there it was, staring at me clear as day through the vidscreen on my door. So much for thinking a twenty foot hole in a remote section of the Corellian mountains would be enough.

Oh, and did I mention that I’d also had it sealed in a container locked by the best slicer money could buy? A lot of good it had done me. I briefly lamented the money I had spent. After all, I was a merchant nowadays and a far cry from what I had been back then. Money meant something to me now.

Read more...

(Really neat stuff!)

Archived