Poisons

Rhoach

One of the crafting classes we have neglected thus far is the poison making ability (only available to rogues). I have just obtained this ability, and, provided the proper materials, can make poisons for the clan to 'enhance' their weapons with. For better gnomes and gardens. Or something. (pretty sure everyone can use these, I don't see any 'you have to be a rogue' prerequisite on the items or anything)

Our other resident rogue should have this skill as well fairly soon. *grins at Grawuulf*

One of the crafting classes we have neglected thus far is the poison making ability (only available to rogues). I have just obtained this ability, and, provided the proper materials, can make poisons for the clan to 'enhance' their weapons with. For better gnomes and gardens. Or something. (pretty sure everyone can use these, I don't see any 'you have to be a rogue' prerequisite on the items or anything)

Our other resident rogue should have this skill as well fairly soon. *grins at Grawuulf*

Aye. Just an fyi I will be focussing a great deal of my growth in the near future on this skillset.

Not sure, really. So far, I've only got two recipes, and both require things I can get at the poison vendor. As soon as I get more advanced recipes, I'll start posting about em.

By the way, I noticed something about the poisons in the item screen. It lists at the top: "classes:rogue." Not sure if that means that only rogues can apply the poisons or not. If that is the case, then you'll have to be with a rogue who can actually apply the poison for you. Not sure about this yet. I'll need to test it out ingame.

Update: Tried poisoning Meifftor's weapon in-game... apparently, poisons can only be used by rogues on their OWN weapons, not others. Blizzard really doesn't want rogues to poison the weapons of others for some reason...

Sorry to have misled you. I suppose you should all stick to sharpening stones, heheh.

Will still be requesting poison reagents on here, however.

Edited by Rhoach