A note on magic item drops.

Balandar

If you cannot use it, do not roll on it.

If you can use the drop, but you do not need it (e.g. have a better one already), and there are other lower members in the group that could use it, do not roll. If there is a higher ranked orc than you in the clan that can use it immediately, pass the item to that orc unless it was soulbound when you picked it up (not equipped).

If it's an Iridescent Pearl, give it to Grulg. He needs two of them. >;]

Iridescent Pearl - Fizit too. I have a nice tailoring formula (which Meifftor was nice enough to pass along to me), for all you cloth wearers out there, that requires them.

My advice is: Never sell gems, pearls, etc. So far, they all seem to be used in formulas. Mail to Grulg, or someone else whom you know can use them, or bank them until you can find out who needs them.

Fizit I got the same drop again today so you dont need to make me one. I also got a really nice robe pattern today so all you cloth wearing classes please look me up for a new set of robes. Iam to the point in taloring that iam ready to switch to silk so if anyone gets there hands on some iam 10 skill ups from 10 slot bags, and i can get those changing the raw silk into bolts of silk cloth. :)