Skullcrusher Tabard!!

Balandar

The Skullcrusher Orcs now have their colors!

Rhoach, donated 1 gold

Fizit, donated 1 gold

Meifftor, donated 1 gold

Ugnush, donated 1 gold

Uld, donated 2 gold

Grawuulf, donated 40 silver

:yub:

Now we need to save up to buy everyone a tabard!

thumb_WoWScrnShot_120204_203802.jpg

thumb_WoWScrnShot_120204_203840.jpg

After the tabard ceremony, we helped defend the horde against the kolkar invasion! >:L

thumb_WoWScrnShot_120204_213703.jpg

Many kolkar's were defeated by the skullcrushers, so many in fact that their panzie pushdug leader, Krom'zar, never showed his pugdug face!! :yub: *growlz*

A big Dabu to everyone who showed up!!

I do have to say that the Orcs look better in it then the Trolls do ( especially the ones that wear robes )

A big Dabu for those that were at the Klomping tonight, And a iam sorry to those that died. I couldnt get a heal off getting poked by so many spears.

I think we will be a finely tuned killing machine once we start doing Instanced Zones ( easier to heal for me when everone is in the same place).

Well dats all me hub fur tukite, gugye ebryash

It was not easy trying to keep agro on 10 kolkar at once. I hope they fix that quest soon, it's taking up space in my quest log. Also, I am not sure about instances for quests. Maybe for a simple raid, but with an instance we cannot complete quests if we are in a raid. And I am sure we will have over 5 people for the ragefire raid this weekend.

Well da priest only needs one kill to finish all his quests in rage fire, but i will be there if any group needs me to heal for them. :)

on a side note, When I did my quest for RF I was in a group of all warriors. I would have to say the we kicked so major booty. So its not all about a well rounded group, its more about how much damage you can do with out the healer going nuts trying to heal everyone.

So I belive with the levels that we have in the clan now we should not have a problem clearing/farming this location.

It was not easy trying to keep agro on 10 kolkar at once. I hope they fix that quest soon, it's taking up space in my quest log. Also, I am not sure about instances for quests. Maybe for a simple raid, but with an instance we cannot complete quests if we are in a raid. And I am sure we will have over 5 people for the ragefire raid this weekend.

I did it earlier and it worked for me... I think we should get another clompin' together :)