Woohoo! Dedie Guild Made!

Soke

Yup, that's right, the "dedie" guild has been made with the name "Gens Mors Mortis". I think even a couple of people who joined will even stick around. :) If you have a dedie alt and want in, send a tell to Soke when I'm online or give me a mail or something.

Gonna be working on the ranks and suchlike in the next few days and a quick sort of guild charter/purpose. Yes, it'll be a rping guild, of course. :)

More than likely I'll be on tomorrow in the morning or afternoon...if you want, we can get you sorted out and in then. :) I need to finish my writing tomorrow though (at least reach the full 50K and I'm only 1500 words short atm) so it might be a short day for me.

Laters!

My Undead will not be played often, if at all. Right now I am playing Grulg all the time. I tried to play the undead before, but I did not enjoy it as much as a war frenzy clomping green skinned orc warrior. Plus, having to pick up after myself all the time was not that fun (you know, fingers and toes falling off all the time).

• 4 weeks later...
Yup, that's right, the "dedie" guild has been made with the name "Gens Mors Mortis". I think even a couple of people who joined will even stick around. >:L If you have a dedie alt and want in, send a tell to Soke when I'm online or give me a mail or something.

Gonna be working on the ranks and suchlike in the next few days and a quick sort of guild charter/purpose. Yes, it'll be a rping guild, of course. >:L

Hows the guild going Soke? Dash is trying to get me to come to the horde side (have a level 28 NE hunter and 30 human rogue) The only thing I would play would be an undead rogue. I have been wanting to try one out. How meny members do you have in the guild? And about what levels are they?

Hows the guild going Soke? Dash is trying to get me to come to the horde side (have a level 28 NE hunter and 30 human rogue) The only thing I would play would be an undead rogue. I have been wanting to try one out. How meny members do you have in the guild? And about what levels are they?

Well, there's not that many in it... I only made it for the people in THE who wanted to play Deadites to have a place to go. Hardly any of them are active 'cept for me, and I'm about level 30 or 29 or something.. I misremember. Been waiting to have other THE members join with whatever alts, but... *shrug*

I made a deddie alt on XMas eve. She is a rogue named Nikk. (She may have been named Nikki in a life long ago, but somewhere along the way she lost an i...)

I wanted a character that could breathe underwater for a long time and open locked stuff. I will look you up Soke and join GMM if you'll take me. :)

I made a deddie alt on XMas eve.  She is a rogue named Nikk.  (She may have been named Nikki in a life long ago, but somewhere along the way she lost an i...)

I wanted a character that could breathe underwater for a long time and open locked stuff.  I will look you up Soke and join GMM if you'll take me.  :nub:

Certainly! The Dedie guild is open to all THE members of course... just need to catch me online and we'll get you set up and everything.

• 2 weeks later...

And now we have our own tabard too. Yup, having some extra money by doing lucrative "cat-smuggling" on the side (I sold a Bombay cat for 5 gold today!), Soke finally purchased a guild tabard and nearly caught up on her spells...and all before she hit level 36 too. Woot!