WoW Strategy Guide

Martok

I know, I'm stupid for buying a strategy guide for MMORPG's.....but for some reason I always do! Anyhow....

I just received the official Brady Games WoW guide. It's the best one I've seen for any game! Comprehensive game controls, spell listing, detailed class analysis, COMPLETE game maps, QUEST listing including rewards and exp given with who gives the location! Also has detailed crafting recipes, bestiary...and much much more!

But here's the kicker...... There is ANOTHER Brady strategy guide that is the exact same guide I have, but it comes in a collectors edition 3 ring binder.... you also get a registrtion code for their website that will allow you to download and print updates to the manual! That's right, the 1st updated strategy guide!!!!!!! I guess I will be getting that one as well! >:0

Oh, no!  Now, once Z and I get to the store to buy a copy, we're gonna spend the next 4 days fighting over who gets to be reading it.  hehe  >:0

Just make sure you get that special one in the binder that you can get the updates for (I hope you don't have to pay for additional updates!)

>:L

I for one will not be buying the guide. I think it takes the fun out of the game. I have so much fun trying to figure out the quest on my own. Its also a blast to run around and explore new zones. Did that last night right before shutdown in ghost mode(great way to explore).

Well ill see ya in 4-5 days, depends on when i get my copy.

Meifftor, Troll Priest

Well, since you're so edumacated now, could you answer this question I had from beta?

If you want to fight with 'unarmed' weapons (brass knuckles and the like), do you need dual wielding to use both gloves? And if you DO have dual wielding without it being necessary, does it give you a bonus at all? Thanks if you're able to answer this. And if not, then.... Warialdo.