Server Names

Martok

As it stands, we are not going to release the server list prior to release. I'd like to explain the reasoning behind this decision, as I know many of you have been curious about this for some time.

We have numerous realms ready to go when we launch. Not all of them will be available when the game first launches, however. If we gave the full list, many guilds would pick servers that may well be unavailable when they go to play the game. If we released the servers that we know will be available when the game launches, servers that come up days or mere hours later would be largely ignored, as most large groups would zero in on the servers they know will be there. Add this to the fact that most people, when presented with a list ahead of time, will focus on the "cool" names (which would you rather play on: Rabbit, or Doomguard?) and we would have many realms be neglected.

I apologize, as I know this makes it difficult for some guilds to meet up right off. As resourceful as you all are, however, I have no doubt you'll land on your feet. This is the best way to ensure comparable numbers across the available realms.

To clarify:

I believe most of the T.H.E. are east coasters, so make your characters on the first RP server starting with H or the first letter after H on the east coast section of servers.

>:0>:L>:L>:L

You still remember Bal, there is no doubt! Gotta love his cryptic responses sometimes!