Priests Needed?!

Martok

There seems to be a serious shortage of priests on the horde's side....and especially in our guild since we do not allow one of the priest races (undead)

When the game goes live try and recruit some priests!!!! Get them trolls 'mon!

I have not made my mind up on what route I want to take character wise. What does the guild lack orc wise? I will make a character that will help the guild out. I don't have a preference so I'll be happy playing any template. I could use some help as I wasn't in beta and really don't know too much about what is available.

Not sure. I know between us Elders, we will have a Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Druid. We also have Fizit and Ugnush, Ugnush is a hunter. I don't remember what Fizit is (shaman). :) Play what you want to play and what you enjoy the most. I would not ask someone to play a priest if they hate playing that class.

Edit: Fixed.

Edited by Balandar

if I decide to play Wow (down loading beta now) I would probally play a priest. Played a cleric on EQ for 3 years so nothing new to me.

Lets hope I like the style of play WoW has to offer, gonna be hard tearing me away from FFXI. :)

And if I do switch over gonna need some help on the RP aspect of the guild.

Looks like it will be tommorow for DL to fininsh :nub:

Edited: for update on time to fininsh DL

Edited by meffio