Final Stress Test and Open Beta Members

Balandar

My download should be done in a few hours - it was at 70% when I left for work this morning.

Soooo, it doesn't matter to me which server. Maybe we do the H or first after H trick?

I am trying to decide which strategy to follow for open beta:

1. Play something I expect to play when the game goes live.

2. Play something completely different than what I will do when WoW is released.

Just for variety I may do plan 2 for beta. I played all sorts of characters to around level 10 in the last stress test, so I kind of want to get up to a higher level with one character this time...

I think after H will work unless we have several players already playing the beta. The final game version will be roleplay server at or after "H".

As to the characters. I am not sure what I will do as well. I may try a Tauren or Troll. I already played an Orc Warrior twice. Not sure if I want to do that for a third time to just watch him get deleted again. Unless we got a lot of members... in that case I'll create grulg and all of us can try going on dangerous dungeon raids that are far beyond our levels.

Some ###### is already using my name on server 10 for Grulg.

All of my names are taken on that server. I am thinking they did not delete the previous characters on that server and that it was a closed test server before for last stress test. So I am going to head over to server 3 or something.

I created Vushnak on Server 10 since I can't get Grulg. I was planning on Vushnak to be one of my alts. Warlock. I need to make sure that when the game comes out I can reserve my name. I may have to come in late to work that day or leave early once the store gets their copy in.

My main characters on server 10 are Fizit, and a dwarven paladin named Sif. I've been playing around with the crafting system with Sif, as a Blacksmith and Miner. As Fizit is a shaman, I figure I'll do a different trade skill with her. Enchanting, maybe. I need to play around with that a bit, too, during the beta, so I can hit the ground running at release. The more we learn now, the faster those early levels go.

One thing I have found, though, is that to get the formulas I want for crafting, it's soaking most of my money. So, at release, crafting may have to wait a bit until we get our charter and tabard. Oh, I can hardly wait! :)

Fizit

We have plans for crafting after the first week or two. Mainly concentrating on a few individuals to get their crafting skills as high as possible. But first thing will be the guild charter and colors.

Awesome, glad you could get into the open beta (I heard signups went quickly). Current members are:

Uglutz, Glurg (me since my original stress test name was not deleted and therefore cannot use Grulg), Ugnush, Fizit, Zulzor.

Click you "O" (Social) button and add us to your friends list.