Positron's

Jas

Well, thanks to having my sister playing now, and us all being able to agree to dedicate a character to it for multiple days, Kestel and I were finally able to complete Positron's Task Force for the first time (with some alts, Mental Maude and Mental Molly). :laugh: My sister played her Mental character, Megan. It was a blast! It took 3 days of sessions. We started right after we hit level 14. We each got two levels. And, we've finally done a TF! And, it was as fun as I expected. :p

Dark Osprey

Good job Positrons TF is the absolute worst of all the TF's followed by bastion's. All the rest are top notch! It's good to be with in 1 or 2 lvls or the max for them. Helps speed them up and makes it a bit more fun becuase your not dropping dead every two battles. I would suggest either doing the TF with players you are familiar with and hopefully good players. I did Sister P's TF on Saturday night with one of my alts. I know remember why I don't do pick up groups. (Shiver) do it with a group you enjoy and you will have tons of fun no matter how long it takes! But most of all do it with a group that doesn't care about debt just the experience of doing the missions. Besides doctor vahz until lvl 36 those are you only AV's. AV's = fun!!!

Archived