End of Closed Beta Test

Balandar

The closed beta test is coming to an end. This Friday, October 29, at 3:00 PM PDT, the closed beta servers will go offline as we prepare to run another stress test. All active closed-beta accounts will remain active, and closed-beta testers will be receiving an email with instructions on what to do to continue playing in the stress test.

We will post more information about the stress test in the days ahead, so please stay tuned to WorldofWarcraft.com.

We also want to take this opportunity to thank the closed beta testers for their months of dedicated testing and hard work. Thanks to all of your suggestions and bug reports, World of Warcraft is closer than ever to being ready for launch! :laugh:

I hope so!! :laugh: I am getting prepared for the game. I just bought a second monitor tonight. $177 - $30 instant rebate. And I have a $30 and a $50 MIRebate. Which will make it $67 for a brand-spankn' new 19" monitor. :p So now I'll have two computers and two monitors and two keyboards and two mice. One good set of speakers, and one crappy set. Heh... now I just need two WoW accounts so I can play on both monitors. I have always wanted to do that with my UO accounts. In the past, I just ran from room to room. heheh.