So what do you think of JTL?

chouch

OK, i just installed it and never tried the beta... I just had 2 dogfights but I have "mixed feelings" about JTL...

All right, maybe it was just a question of expectation: a space expansion, WOW, it is going to be so much better than it is now... It is like a movie, you usually feel disappointed by number 2.

Anyway, i find it harder to chat and fly than to chat and figth... i don't see yet how much interaction between players we are going to have in a space fight (nobody can heal me, or drag me out of the field, and usually the problem is to get a lock on an enemy so i don't have time to look to much around). Well, in space teamspeak would be recommended maybe.

One question too: you can't go from Naboo to Yavin directly with your own ship? Does not look like it is possible. :laugh:

OK, maybe it is just me feeling like a newbie again. But that's a bit the whole point: JTL feels like a new game in the game, and I don't feel it integrated in the whole swg experience...

All right, let's stop the rant here... since I am going to play it anyway :p

i am an addict but I like it!

I like Colin Mor's Proposal...pinned above.

But I havent Beta'd JTL so I will trust my brethrens overall judgments till I sit in a Tie Fighter.

I cannot sit in any form of rebel ship....I will burn.

Archived