Six New JtL Screenshots

Syban

I personally like the way the VT49 "Decimator" looks; it's a good combination of the TIE and Star Destroyer's looks.

Lucas Arts released the info on the Rebel multi-passenger ship to Stratics, and all I can say is it's pictures like these make me proud to be Imperial.

Icky Webel ship I thought this was Star Wars not Star Trek.

:devil:

Here is a little blurb about the ship given to Stratics.

The YKL-37r was known simply as "The Rebel Falcon" during most of its creation, gaining its "official" designation only once it was nearly finished. The idea was to create a Falcon-sized ship that moved away from the distinctly Corellian look associated with ships like the YT-1300 and Corellian Corvette, and instead draw on design cues more specifically associated with the Rebellion.

The biggest influences on the YKL's design were the rebel transport seen escaping Hoth near the beginning of "The Empire Strikes Back," and the B-wing fighter. It's probably the most heavily "greebled" ship I've built for JTL (it involved even more texture work than the Y-wing!), and was easily the longest-running Jump to Lightspeed piece I've worked on. But it was also the first ship I was free to both build and design myself, and that it made it an especially fun project, despite the challenges.

Chris Douglas, Senior Artist, Sony Online Entertainment

Archived