Where in the world is Celmar Kindheart

Celmar

ummm im right HERE lol i am takin "another" break lol to build my pc i find that the $12.95 amonth will help me build it faster and this new omans exspansion has renderd my pc useless EQ wise lol so it may be 2 or 3 months before i can come back but who knows maybe i will come in to alot of money and be back next week...

PS: Buildin a pc at my house takin donations lol :innocent:

I got the Black Sapphire and Jacinth out of the bank for you. I saw Evillien on last night. However, I won't be on tonight, so I'll give it to you Sunday or whenever I see you next.

• 2 weeks later...

Hail! Sorry to be MIA for so long. i thought since we were looking for people here, this would be a good place to post. i think i told some people that i started playing City of Heros. i have enjoyed it very much since i was waiting for the release for so long. unfortunately my hard drive crashed and i have not had a chance to re-install EQ when i got my computer running again. also more news i have the pre-order for EQII and am awaiting the release. is anyone else going to try it aswell? i hope to get the original re-installed soon. miss you all. hugs and kisses all around. i know i'll be behind in the game when i return. i hope some of you will be around to give me tips. :D:devil:

I'll still be here Maga! I don't plan on switching to EQ2 unless like the whole guild switches with me :devil: It's good to hear from you.

Evillien - I have some money and items for you for the guild bank. Let me know when you can log on so I can give you that stuff!

Archived