House of Genesis called to action

Chris

status report: fortifications

The britannian royal guard has requested help constructing barricades at 3 sites in the mountains north and west of Britain. One site is at the east end of the pass leading from the brit crossroads. One is at the south end of the pass that leads toward Despise. The third is in Snake's Pass a bit east of the second. There are resource piles on the ground that need to be filled with massive ammounts of logs and iron ORE (not ingots). We have reason to believe failure in this task would yield devastating results.

All miners and lumberjacks in the empire are asked to respond with all possible haste.

I have locked a runebook down at my home near the house sign outside to all three locations.

I have also taken the liberty of informing the Cavaliers of the task at hand as well. They send thier greetings and have pledged to aide the Royal Britannian Guards.

If the peoples of this world fail in stockpiling the resources I fear Brittain will indeed fall......