Whats been going on?

Vexica

Hey all, well I am all moved in to my new place and should have sometime again to play at night. Sooo whats been going on? The boards have been very very quiet the past week. Whats everyone up to? I should be on Dark Ivory tonight, and I have not played much after the patch. Might take me like 30 mins to get things all set up right with the chat and stuff and play around with the new options, but after that I should be ready to rock!! >:L

Yay! Vex is back to help us clean up Paragon City!

Careful out there...missions are a bunch harder. I was stubborn last night and died 7 times before I finally took out a pair of red bosses. Yep, that gave me 4 full bubbles of debt.

(Did I mention I got the Tough badge??) >:L

See you soon!

You'll get more badge than just the tough badge. Rack up good debt they give you badges. after fighting that Kronos monster I will have another badge. I have two more already that come after unyeilding. It's pretty sick. i'm now working on getting my second healing badge. It is almost complete! Anyone that wants to step up and help? Anyone? Hello? Ohh well, I have another badge that I'm not sure what it is. but I think it is the badge for 1,000,000 points of damage taken. Hey i'm a controller not a tanker! Speaking of tankers. Hey Dash how's that tanker coming and do you need some help with him :yub:

I've been thoroughly enjoying CoH since getting back to it. We've been playing three sets of characters recently, so I'm about equally likely to be on as Dark Opsrey, Dark Blizzard, or Mental Maude. Got my sister to play, and that's been a blast.

We play sporadically, usually an hour or two here and there during the day, and then after the kids go to bed for a few hours each evening. Will look for you in game, Vex!

i'm now working on getting my second healing badge. It is almost complete! Anyone that wants to step up and help? Anyone? Hello? 

I don't understand the healing badges - how do you get one and how can others help? I take damage, you heal me, you get badge?

Speaking of tankers. Hey Dash how's that tanker coming and do you need some help with him  :yub:

Well, I sort of retired Best Gameplay after getting really down about his damage. I was teaming with a scrapper buddy and he would take out 4 villains and come help me finish off my first. I felt like a leech.

So, I turned the tables on things and started building blasters. Pre-patch I could team my blaster with the same scrapper and I was helping him finish off his first target after nuking the rest of a group of villians.

Now that the patch it in, things have levelled out a bit. Blasters can't just smoke and nuke. Tanks supposedly do more damage (I think I read that is in...). So, I am now bringing BG out on occasion. So, everyone, lemme know if you need a tank and I will be happy to switch toons.

i'm now working on getting my second healing badge. It is almost complete! Anyone that wants to step up and help? Anyone? Hello? 

I don't understand the healing badges - how do you get one and how can others help? I take damage, you heal me, you get badge?

Speaking of tankers. Hey Dash how's that tanker coming and do you need some help with him  :yub:

Well, I sort of retired Best Gameplay after getting really down about his damage. I was teaming with a scrapper buddy and he would take out 4 villains and come help me finish off my first. I felt like a leech.

So, I turned the tables on things and started building blasters. Pre-patch I could team my blaster with the same scrapper and I was helping him finish off his first target after nuking the rest of a group of villians.

Now that the patch it in, things have levelled out a bit. Blasters can't just smoke and nuke. Tanks supposedly do more damage (I think I read that is in...). So, I am now bringing BG out on occasion. So, everyone, lemme know if you need a tank and I will be happy to switch toons.

yeah that's exactly how it works. It's a shame though.

don't worry about feeling like a leech dude. Remember I play a controller. For the first 32 levels I felt all I was there was to speed boost people. I still only give about 5 pts of damage on most of my holds. after my patch I just drag anyone that wants to come. Xuxing even says at times he feels like a leech. I figure he dragged me around for 32 levels it's my turn for his next 18. You will come into fruition after the level 34+ game. Maybe with the patch earlier. You saw what Xaja that tanker did on that mission I took you on.tanker did on that mission I took you on.

Ack sorry all, I was planing on playing last night that was untill I checked my mail and saw that new Starwars Trilogy was in there. :yub:

Pre-patch I could team my blaster with the same scrapper and I was helping him finish off his first target after nuking the rest of a group of villians.

Now that the patch it in, things have levelled out a bit. Blasters can't just smoke and nuke.

Umm ya I noticed this as well. Stuff that I could 2 shot got bumped to 3 or 4 shots depending on what powers are up. And being a one on one blaster for the most part this has made groups of 3 or more = death. :yub: Guess I am going to have to respec to add more def to my build. Good thing that energy secondary has crapy skills in it, lets me take more power pool powers.

Archived