Farewell

Webster's Dictionary defines Honor as:

1 a : good name or public esteem : REPUTATION b : a showing of usually merited respect : RECOGNITION <pay honor to our founder>

2 : PRIVILEGE

3 : a person of superior standing -- now used especially as a title for a holder of high office <if Your Honor please>

4 : one whose worth brings respect or fame : CREDIT <an honor to the profession>

8 a : a keen sense of ethical conduct : INTEGRITY b : one's word given as a guarantee of performance

Reading the above definition, I can say it has been an Honor to meet and make new friends. It has been an Honor battling with those I consider my family. It has also been an Honor to serve with some of the finest people this realm or any other realm will ever find. It is with a profound sadness that I received a pigeon earlier this evening that the emperor had resigned due to being questioned at his every move. Anyone who truly knows this person that I speak of, knows without the shadow of a doubt that he IS an Honorable man and also one of Integrity. I support him 100% in his decision and in turn I also hereby resign my position as Senator of Espionage so that I may continue to Honor my friends, my family that I hold dear.

Signed,

Cyric Rallathil

Citizen of Sosaria