Well I looked at the url u pointed me to and...

Camro

...wow!

Great website guys! Was also very glad to see that you have a forum too >:L

Anyway, allow me to introduce myself a little bit and why I am actually here. I was walking around Mos Eisley the other day and started to buff people and Syban contacts me asking if I was interested in joining your association (obviously seeing that I wasn't already part of one). Well as I explained to Syban at the time, I have been looking for an appropriate guild/association to join for a while now and so far not found anything that met my criteria. I wanted it to be Imperial, be Tatooine based, focus on team play, and I also wanted to see a guild forum. Well its amazing how many guilds in SWG don't even bother with forums!

Ok so u guys don't meet the Tatooine criteria, but as long as I don't have to move house, it doesn't rly matter to me because Im sure we'd be traveling around the galaxy anyway. Then when I came on to your site and noticed that you had a UO guild too, that rly did it :D My first MMORPG was UO about 6 years ago now. I quit UO finally about 7 months ago, but its great to see a guild that has that as its roots as well :)

Anyway, Im probably boring u all. I am Camro, a Master Doctor living just outside Mos Kashyyyk on Tatooine. Eventually I want to be Master Doc/ Master Combat Medic. I am not a stranger to events, I have run events in the past in UO, and will perhaps do so again in SWG, we'll c. I like forums, so I hope u guys will be posting on the forums every now and then, great way to keep in touch with what u are all doing and to organise stuff. Anyway, if u guys will have me, I would like to join u. I live in New Zealand so I guess the time difference might be a bit confusing, but there always seems to be a lot of people online from the US and from Europe when Im on, so I don't c it being a major problem.

Anyway, if u c me online send me a /tell and we can do something, cya guys!

Very good to see you here!

I wish I could take credit for the site, maybe I should... no one will know Balander! Muahahahahahahah (<-- Evil Overlord laughter here)

Well like I say, even though we reside in the city of Neo-Rome I would prefer it if we had members stationed across the galaxy. (Makes sense being we are a Trade Consortium) So no moves needed or necessary.

And not boring at all! If you want to see boring you should come to one of my guild meetings… whooo’wee, I may not like spice but I can tell some people use it when I’m a jabbing, just to stay awake.

And a Combat Medic/Doctor eh, great combo in my opinion! Stand back… make fun of all the combaty time people getting their helmets bashed in by Rancors, yep it’s the life!

>:L

In any event it is really good to hear from you and I hope to see you in game!

I wish I could take credit for the site, maybe I should... no one will know Balander! Muahahahahahahah (<-- Evil Overlord laughter here)

*looks at his name* Balandar. Not Balander!! That's it. :) Your banned! >:L

*looks at his name* Balandar. Not Balander!! That's it. :nub: Your banned! >:L

hehe, looks like we now know of Balandar anyway :D

Ok cool, sounds good. I'll look for u online then :) Im not online all the time btw, I had my moments when I used to play UO and I promised myself not to spend every waking hour online any more after that :D So u might find a few days with me not logging in, hope thats not a problem ;)

Archived