Welcome Back

Wolf

Thanks for the warm reception guys...  I kinda realized (along with Koopsta) that even in it's worse days, PGoH is still my home. We had a small guild of basically just active PGoH people who wanted to just hang out (ala VK... *shudders*), but even then, all we talked about was the Empire and how much we missed it and th people who occupied it...

On another note, Vandorn is back too!!! Welcome back, Centurion!

WELCOME BACK GUYS!!!!!!

True we have been down but not out. I'm glad to see some old faces back in the mix.

It's time for the PGoH to get back out there and kick some Catskills ass :devil:

I hear a nasty rumor that the orcs are crapping in the Trinsic water supply again

I think maybe the Warlock cohort may need to burn the orc fort to the ground again :sly:

Who is up for a good old PGoH "Orc bashing" party? :cool:

:0

*spits water out all over Coldren*

GAH!

Orcs crapping in the water!

:angry:

*puts on orc kin mask and recalls to moongate*

On a more serious note, I think we need to re-evaluate who our freinds and foes are... A lot has changed in the RP world since PGoH has been in hibernation....i know this is better said in the members forum but i have no acess.. :p  But im sure the orcs will always be our enemies... especially if they're crapping in the water again.....  :angry:

:cool::devil::cool::smash: :smash: :smash: