Virtue of HONOR

Kaatya

HONOR Virtue, the EA Way      <- - - Link

WHAT DO YA'LL THINK ABOUT IT?

Interesting. I guess tamers and archers aren't considered honorable professions :cool:

I like the individual one on one challenge aspect of the whole thing, but I think they could have done more to expand the use of the virtue.

I rather prefer the Jousting method we created....especially since this looks at first glance as another means for citizens (Players) to NOT need to interact with other players.....continuing down the anti-community aspect that began 3 yrs ago....sigh.

Jousting FITS historical context...and everyone can participate.....Honor is an individual achievment.

Tamers.....well the pet would be gaining the Honor if in combat.

Archers should be able to either Joust like with our USE BEST SKILL units or DUEL as in the days of pacing off then turning, standing and firing.

Guess we didnt campaign hard enough to get our Joust recognized.

Never too late.......

Let loose the dogs of war..... (email em to death and post on every board you can think of)

I will gladly speak with any EA reps you gather.

Strength and HONOR!!!

I really dinna like it, basically cuts out a Heran from achieving any level of HONOR. Second for an experienced warrior 3rd level will come much to quickly. While i like the premise of the general workings....i HONOR you, not moving, no poison. It has alot of holes. :hello:

Bout all I have to say about the new Honor system is....YUCK

Unimaginative comes to mind as a single word to describe it.

Unbalanced and unfair for tamers and archers as well. What about craftsmen? They arent allowed Honor?

I can understand something like valor being tied to combat but Honor is NOT something that is relative to those who do combat. Honor is something which can be conveyed in ones everyday interaction with others. I do not think that EAIGIN understands the ideals that the virtues represent. They obviously don't promote them as such that is for certain.

I could swear that picture was ours. Looks like something wolf would of made.

It wouldnt be the first time they stole an idea that wasn't thiers eh Bo.... err you know who you are. A pity some people will never be recognized for what they have put into the game. For that person I say....I Honor you!