3 announcements... 1 post

Kurt

Announcement 1.)

For those who did not show to tonights meeting... Borg has supported and recognized the need for a 'PVP night' so to speak... In Training in the arts of Dueling. Im just posting this here to Try to get a definate date for this to happen

Announcement 2.)

Also... Borg has hinted at us at getting a slither of determination to destroy the beast of laziness and try to get the Ancient Wyrm Heart needed for Wolf's remedy. I know a few are going to try their shot at it, Just make it a tad easier by trying to Post the date and time, or doing  a mass pigeon to try to get us all to slay the beast and take his evil shrouded heart.

Announcement 3.)

HUNT HUNT HUNT HUNT... some time next week i'd like to have another Ilshenar Hunt. Im thinking... The Skeletal Dragon Lair this Time?(You all name Date / Time)

Announcement 4.)

Thieves and Assassins of PGoH, though it seems that there are few it'd be nice for them to have a haven... Im looking for someone with a Fel house that wuold be willing to allow them to  Lurk about when they're cleaning their bloody hands and tally up their spoils from the weary traveler in felucca. (;

If noone cant, I will have a house of my own eventually which i could allow people to lurk in... (Though it would be a Small tower at most... more than likely a small marble)

That is all.

*waves*

Augustin has a place that can be used for the thieves and assassins. It is a forge located south of Skara Brae on the coastline in Fel. Send me a pigeon if you want to look at it.