Is it time to kill Praklion of the Cauldron again?

Sorill

Can we schedule a Praklion fight for Vitr some Thursday night? It's hard to set a time because he spawns and despawns every game day.

Praklion is the next step in Vitr's epic.

Three steps left. Praklion, Ireblind Imp and that goblin guy we wacked last night.

I am not sure of my availability for next Thursday. I may go and see a movie with a friend. It's possible I may still be able to log on at my normal time (10 PM EST) it just depends on what time we see the movie. However, I was not on the last Praklion raid, so you don't really need me there >:0 Let me know if you want me to go ahead and schedule the raid for 10 PM EST or if you want me to wait and see what my schedule will be like first.

Can we schedule it for 10:00PM? That way we will have a buffer if we have to wait for the spawn.

I will be on shortly after 8:00PM on Thursday. I should be able to make it to 1:00Am or so before I fall asleep at the keyboard.

The movie my friend and I are seeing for Thursday starts at 6:45 PM, so I should be there by 10 PM for sure :D This is all in EST time zone that I am talking about.

Archived