Instanced Outdoor Mission

DashZero

Wow. I went on an instanced outdoor mission with Dragon Force tonight. This time I clicked a few shots! You get to the mission by taking the normal tram - when the list of destinations comes up, the mission location is a choice. Once there, it is pretty much like normal "street sweeping" in that you have a few block area that you have to clear of all villians. Anyway, on with the pix!

First of all, here is a shot of Dragon Force. If you haven't met him, heres what he looks like:

CoH_DragonForce00.jpg

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here he is with another controller 'Disco Inferno'. Both of them have Fire Imps as you can see:

CoH_DragonForce01.jpg

Here Dragon and Disco ready for battle!

CoH_DragonForce02.jpg

Biff! Pow! Burn! Sear! Roast! Broil! Bake!

CoH_DragonForce03.jpg

And the baddies are brought to justice!!

CoH_DragonForce04.jpg

Dont kidd yourself gang those flaming monkeys makes the flying @$$ monkey(Movie:"Bruce Almighty") look Tame. :0

Last time I talked to Dragon Force, he was lvl 36, his monkeys lvl 35. ;)

Now, There are other Heroes out there that might not have a mighty army of flaming monkeys but can scrap with this best of them. >:0

My god, when did you have time to take all those screenies? they were great! By the way that's my get down to business battle armor. (hey, I wear armor does that mean I can tank?) You are a better player than I thought you were because you were blasting like a madman. How did you manage to be in the middle everytime and me not notice you?

Nova is absolutely right. Every build is awesome if used properly. I've played all AT's except defenders but the one that really interests me is Dark/radiation. I think that would be a sick combo. That is the great thing about this game every AT is viable. By the way Nova, I dinged 37 last night. (hehe) One more level till fulcrum shift!!!!

I've talked to a few of you ingame and you are all pretty great. I haven't had the opertunity to team with most of you but I do look forward to it. We also have another supergroup about 5 people that will be joining our team. Half of my group and thier group were doing missions last night and they are probably going to join this weekend. they are pretty fun group. I'm sorry if I don't send tells to more of you but because of the pathetically small size of the friends list, which mine is full, i actually can't tell if any of you guys are on. I remember cyber sushi and red firefly's names. I wish they did it by user and not character name. if you send me a tell and i'm not normally knee deep in bad guys I normally respond.

PS. since today is friday, It's going to be time for Debtman and Rez Girl to make their appearence in Paragon City again. They normally don't come out until after 11:00 EST though.

How did you manage to be in the middle everytime and me not notice you?

Hehe - 2 things:

1. It's hard to not be in the middle of my own screenshots. LOL

2. I learned the hard way what happens to a level 20 guy that doesn't stick close to his mentor when there are level 40 villians around. >:0 So I was sticking to you like glue! (Well, ok like post-it note glue...) ;)

Look at all those little cute fire imps!! I just want to run in and hug all of them....but I dont think my hero insurance covers that. >:0

Ok so when are we all going toa get together and talk about a merger of SG's? I know that I look forward to work with you guys to help clean up the streets.

I have a BBQ to go to Saturday so I will be gone most of the day. I am not sure what time I will be playing if at all Saturday. I will be on for most of Sunday morning prior to the parade. I live on the east coast and so does Xuxing. He will probably be one too. He and Novawop are my two captains but there will probably be another when the other group merges with us. I don't know your officer structure but the leader of your group will definately be a captain and will have certain responsiblities. I don't want to remove your command structure or anything. If we set a meeting place and time I would like all of your group present. I will gather as many of us as possible. If and when the Merger goes through we will have to take a revised group picture. Two actually. But I will explain that at a later date. Other than that i'm pretty much a open person. I am open to all ideas and any imput you can give me is more than valuable. >:0

Edit: Why do my posts always seem so long? Am I the only one that noticed this?

I think we are really pretty easy going. Although all 3 of us (Hothgorn, Vexica and DashZero) are officer rank members of Dark Virtue, I don't think any of us are overly invested in that status.

I think the only really important thing to ME is that if I create a new character and want to have it added to the SG, that someone is on frequently that has officer privledges and can add me.

Last point - none of us are really hard core recruiters. If we were given officer rights I know we wouldn't be standing in Atlas park doing an /sgi to every 1st level noob that popped into the game.

I am not saying this would happen or that Paragons of Light works this way, BUT...Given the right to add people to the SG, and the further right to add people without some review by other members, I think we would risk our reputations on anyone we added. I guess I think we all have good judgement and are trustworthy.

I better stop now before I start adding something silly to this to break up the monotonously serious tone. You know something like the fact the Cyber Sushi will never wash or change his lucky superhero socks. You know that kind of thing!

Anyways - notice Dark Quantum - I occasionally make long posts, too!

You can meet me in Atlas Sunday at 10:00 am EST. We can totally discuss it.

We never just pick up players of the street list. They way it works is someone teams with you and you find that that person is a mesh then the player teams with one of the captains or myself. if they are qualty and fun or just really interested in playing the game. They will normally get accepted into the roup. I must remind you it is for players that are really going to play the game. No just passing thru types. If you are unconforitable with captain rank we can wait and see. No ofense but it will only be one of you.

You don't have to quit your current build and start a new one to join the group. I do ask that right now only 3 alts are allowed in the group. It may get reduced to 2 but once aliancce chat is up I might make a Omega team. That will be for alts. The mains and on alt will stay on the PoL. and all alts will be on PoL omega.

But to be a captain involves more than just recruiting. As you can tell our Recruiting is casual.

Cyber Sushi bathes...often, mostly because he's the one running around in the sewers, and needs to keep his gear in top shape.

Although I'm the eldest of the Dark Virtue guild that's currently on, that does not make me the best choice for an officer out of all of us. For the most part, we're all officers because so few of us are on that we need someone to /sgi our new characters. Personally, I think Dash would be the best choice, he's the outgoing, smart one.

I'll probably leave most of my alts in Dark Virtue, and will probably continue to use these forums. Perhaps it would be useuful to continue using the forums for both guilds, as they're spiffy.

By the way, what are your SG colors?....you know, fashion is a large chunk of the game :yub:

-Hothgorn TheFashionable

Archived