Hunt

Ok, so Tommorow (Sorry this is short noticed hehe...) I'm going to try to get a hunt together, if you want to go meet at olympus at maybe 8:00-8:30 or so eastern, will leave at around that timeframe... Will be Ilshenar/Valor (So those who use LBR will be left out...[and non LBR users... come on now, you don't need to cringe at 3d... theres a 2d client, you know...]) And it will be Lich Lords Elder Gazers and anything else that pops up along the way, just a nice fun hunt... (Make sure you pack a silver weapon and a non-silver... I've seen people lure titans and cyclops all over, and elder gazers spawn randomly everywhere...)

*waves and disapears in the mists*

Aye......I will join you Kurt

Tis a fine location to gather......if you are late to the party....go to Ishenar Valor and STRAIGHT Down screen till you hit the washed out bridge.  we will be in that area.

(methinks Kurt mistyped saying LBR will be left out....this is in Ilshenar so you will need LBR to get to the Liche Lord Bridge)