Forum update soon... possibly tonight.

Balandar

Some information will be lost. There is a plague going around which will end up killing all of your pets. Sorry :) There are bugs in the new army system, store, and pets... but I'll install the new versions (since they are better than the old). We will not have an arcade, raffle, or lottery until someone creates one for the new forums. Sorry again. But... the new forums have better options and most of the old mods will no longer be supported when the new forums go gold.

New forum colors are nice, but now I gotta redo my signature so it blends in! So much work you create for me, hehe. Everything looks great Balandar, thanks for all your hard work to make these forums bee-utiful.

Spys allow you to spy on people, find out what they have. They can also sabotage armor and weapons. I think sentries would protect against spies, at least that's my guess. >8]

The store will take longer since I have to recreate every pet item and fix all of the old items. And the pet system is different now as well.

Other Questions (sorry).

Will the money cycle in at 60 minutes now compaired to 30 minutes before?

And will those who have money stored in the bank have to start over, Ie: starts at 0 balance?

And how is the overall rankings established?

Thanks bal.

Edited by Hothgorn TheBlack

Other Questions (sorry).

Will the money cycle in at 60 minutes now compaired to 30 minutes before?

And will those who have money stored in the bank have to start over, Ie: starts at 0 balance?

And how is the overall rankings established?

Thanks bal.

Bank gold will be transfered when I have time. Army system time will be lowered later.