Wangurce's last epic battle!

Altarial

Thursday 8/26 at 10 PM EST, meet up in Warsliks Woods for Wangurce's last battle for his epic! Read the following for more information:

The woods he speaks of are the Warsliks Woods. The berserker recently sent is the Lurking Hopeful, who is a female troll found at +175, +630 just north of where the river splits. She spawns at approximately 11 PM game time and despawns at 8 AM.

You say, 'Hail, Lurking Hopeful'

Lurking Hopeful says 'Ah, me also got one of dose medal tings. Me guess you here for da same reason me is -- to finish da final berserker trial. Me been waiting for someone to come by here. Me need to figure out how to do dis challenge. Me tried once and didn't have a chance. Me ran. Dat goblin is mad. Hey, if you give me 1000 platinum, me save you some time and show you where da crazy goblin is. Me hate to ask for money, but me needs to hire help for dis.'

Give her 1000 platinum pieces.

Lurking Hopeful says 'Good timing. Me can hear him giggling. Go down to da stream's end where it opens into a big river between da cliffs. Crazy goblin is usually in dat area stirring up troubles. Go tell him dat you are a berserker and be ready. He go nuts. Good lucks. Me go find help.'

She despawns. Go north along the river to where it widens into a gorge, and you will see a large goblin standing on the shore. He /cons blue and scowling to level 65, but will not attack.

Raving Goblinmaster shouts, 'Yes, I see you, you wander in the trees. If you cross me, I will bring you to your knees.'

You can hail him but he will not respond other than to turn toward you. This is the time when you should buff your groups and make sure you have some form of levitation on.

You say, 'I am a berserker and I am ready.'

Raving Goblinmaster says 'Why you come here is a mystery to me. If you are brave, chase me as I flee. Watch to the front and behind. To your right and left do not be blind!'

He begins running down the shore. Once he gets to approximately +1500, 0, he will stop and five of "a frantic goblin" will spawn. There are three waves of these goblins, and you have one minute per wave to kill them all. They are highly magic resistant, so bring melee help. Once the first wave is down, move further north along the shore until the next wave spawns: dispatch it. Once you have killed the first three waves, a wave of three larger goblins called "Ferocious Goblin" will spawn. You have one minute to kill all three. All of the goblins up until this point are green and can be assassinated by rogues or killed with headshot by rangers. Once this wave is down, move further along the shore and hug the left-hand wall until you come to the Raving Goblinmaster. When you ready, hail him and he will attack.

Raving Goblinmaster says 'Yes, indeed. This has been a surprise. You are better than most and more wise. However, you are not yet complete. Be prepared to try to knock me off my feet!'

Once he's dead, loot A Maniac's Garbled Tome and return to Keras. Give him the Medal of Mastery and the tome.

Keras McArik bows and holds your hand in his own. 'I am so impressed and proud of ye, ______. This had been a long journey, hasn't it? That said, this will be the most important adventure of yer life, for now you are a true berserker and a master of all of yer skills. As I promised, the completion of these trials would not only bring ye the honor of being recognized as a true berserker, but also a weapon only a true berserker can wield -- one that I fashioned myself. Use this weapon in yer travels and may it serve ye well in battle. Be well, ______ -- ______ the Berserker.'

You gain experience!!

Berserker Epic Weapon:

Kerasian Axe of Ire

LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM NO DROP

Weight: 6.0 Size: TINY

Slot: PRIMARY

Damage: 46 Delay: 37

Ratio: 0.804 Godly

Damage Bonus: 39 (lvl 65)

Comparative Efficiency: 177

AC: +5 Str: +15 Dex: +15 Sta: +20 Fire Resist: +8 Disease Resist: +10 Cold Resist: +15 Magic Resist: +7 Poison Resist: +10 HP: +125 End: +100

Weapon Skill: Two Hand Slash

Classes: Berserker

Races: Vah Shir Dwarf Ogre Troll Barbarian

Slot 1: Type 4

[Kunark] Required: Yes

[Gates of Discord] Required: Yes

Effect: Rage of Keras

2: Increase AC by 7

Type: Worn

* Additional Modifiers:

* Attack: +40

* Haste: +40%