Spells/Skills Database

Elathiel

After far more hours than I want anyone to know have been devoted to it, I am finally done.

Well, sort of heh. Still a few icons to add.

Other than that, there is some tweaking to be done. The patch of gargantuan porportions today changed a ton. Right now I am going thru every instant cast, non channeled spell since they are now all castable while friggin moving haha.

Few other minor tweaks. We'll be adding breaks between each level, making it easier to see the spells/skills of a certain level u just got or are close to and things like that. We'll be darkening the colors a tad so the white lettering is more easily read as well.

Anyway, I ask everyone to take a look thru it. If you see any mistakes that I didnt just mention or any typos, please let me know. This is going to be the utmost complete and correct list anywhere. All info gained for it is from in-game, so it doesnt have all the bad information and holes every other list I've seen does. It will go live on Friday at wow.gamergod.com.

http://wow.gamergod.com/spells.cfm

Next week we will be unveiling our charcter planner that is actually pretty cool too :)