Who's Still in CoH?

Hothgorn TheBlack

Ok. Here's the development. Because of the lack of numbers in the Dark Virtue guild, and what seems to be the lack of participation, Dash and I are thinking of combining perhaps our current active characters with another guild. This isn't a knock against the previous guild, understandably the Leaders are MIA moving back to the states. We are not abandoning you. We're just tired of being the only ones showing up every night. Combine this with my inability to recuit well, well it gets very lonely.

Unfortunately, the few members of T.H.E. that entered the game, did so with very little planning, and ended up with everyone scattered across several servers and guilds. I'm not sure what is going to happen, or how it is going to happen, but something needs to happen. Perhaps we could join another THE players guild, or merge the current one with another.

Any suggestions?

-Hothgorn TheBlack

Yep. I think what both Hothgorn and I am hoping for is that when we open our SuperGroup roster we see 5 or 10 folks online consistently. They dont have to be the same 5 or 10 people all the time, but just some folks to chat with and hang out with and do a few missions with.

Roll call from within T.H.E. as I understand it: Hothgorn and I are on most nights. Vexica is around (playing casually). Jas and Zemach are planning to play once their move is done. Novawop and Soke are sort of on different paths. (Maybe Hothgorn and I can hitch our wagons up with you guys?)

So even on the best of days we probably need another player or 2 to add to the mix to get that warm, fuzzy, "we have momentum" kind of a supergroup feel.

I am going to keep my eyes peeled for teams playing that have 3 or more players of the same guild in them, and ask about that guild. Two I have seen recently are "Honor" and "Monday Knights". I didn't approach them, but talk to them if you see them.

I agree, I will pop on and if no one is on most of the time log off. I would love to have a bigger group to hang out with. Even if it is just running around and doing nothing. My play time has gotten very spratic ( :devil: sp?) in the past few weeks. I wish I could be on more but I seem to keep running into RL issuses. Like tonight I thought I was going to have time to play but I have to go help a friend move. I am still unclear about what I have going on this weekend. But if we move please post here so that I can keep up. Also I think we need to do a new list of what charaters people play. I often think that maybe you guys are playing alts but I just dont know who they are.

I'm definitely still playing. I normally play as Max Fury during the day (trying to get her to 30, gak), but I alternate between a lot of characters on Virtue as well. Two characters are specifically set aside to group with my husband's characters (Miss Abyss and Wytchfire, who belongs to Dark Virtue I believe). The other alts I play on a regular basis are: Bluecoat Babe (trying to get Superleap with her, she's 12), ChaosKitten, Shock Therapy, and (The) Rock Groupie. Also changed characters around about ten different times too...but I definitely still play about every day.

Novawop made a guild on Virtue, called Paragons of Light I believe. Might want to check into folding into that one? I don't know how active it is tho, but I do see Novawop posting on the CoH boards occasionally.

• 2 weeks later...

Paragons of Light are still around, and we too are recruiting.

Paragon's of Light

I have been playing an alt myself.

Dm/regen scrapper: goes by the name Knock M. Out.on Virtue server.

If You want to hook up Let me know. Here or in game.

you can also Give a yell to our supergroup leader: Dark Quantum.

Just tell Him. your part of T.H.E. forum and you know me.

He would love to see us grow. I know, I will too.

be safe gang and see you soon.

Hello I was informed by Novawop, that you are possibly looking for an active group to join. We have members that are on normally in the evenings and lately all day during the weekends. :yub: We would love to see some of you guys in game and possiblly join us. we aren't a very big RP group only about 3 of us do it. We are more about playing the game. Our levels range forom 3-45. If you are interested contact myself or one of my teammates just remind us where you got the reference from. We have a very gruelling recuitement process. We play with you a few times and we decide if we are a good fit. I try to organize different things for the supergroup to do. Like TF's, competition hunts and just fun things until we get some out of combat things to do. We are primarily a mission oriented team. not to much for the farming. If this is a team that you might be interested in just contact myself or one of my teammates. (see my sig)

Xuxing (captain)

Novawop (captain)

Kian (captain in training)

Darkener

Dreamweaver

Thermal Justice

Just contact one of these guys and group away!!!

It is Knock M. Out

He is not on the super team. I wanted to create for myself a toon I could be proud of before join my superteam.

I am still a clown. just hated dying all the times and having to have someone save me.

Scapper should never have to be rescued. Reacue is for wimps and man in tights. LOL.

No this was a decision I made and my team. I know misses me alot.

I miss them too. I just needed to prove to myself I can be self reliant.

They are a great team. hang with them they are alot of fun.

Sounds like just the ticket we Dark Virtue regulars have been looking for.

I will look you guys up in game.

(Debtman...LOL)

I think we are a pretty low key group. We have been patrolling in Dark Astoria a bunch lately (is that what you call farming?) but I think we like missions, too.

See ya in Paragon!

Hey Dragon Force I saw you in Peregrine Island this morning.  What's a 34th level guy doing there?  :0

Yeah I am sure we will hook up soon.  :yub:

I was running around Brickstown. Since I turned 34 I can arrest things about 4 lvls higher than me. Sometimes I hop on in the mornings before I go to work. I popped 35 this morning and I now have a contact there. hehe. so I logged and went to work. I guess it didn't log out. Oh well I'll log when I go home for lunch. I hope i'm not dead when I get back! :0

Ya I sent you a tell last night Dragon, and well got nothing back :yub: Hoth said that you were bussy though so its ok. Ya this sounds like something that we might want to do. Would be nice to log on and see more then 2 people on. Dont get me wrong those 2 people are the best ones in the game :0 but when they are not on I dont play. More friends would be nice.

Really sorry about not seeing it. Was I changed my chat window so that the badguys one liners were in my team chat box. I like to read what they said. I realized this morning it was causing me t miss tells. One of my SG mates was trying to talk to me but i was missing it due to the scroll. I fixed it now.

i have been palying too. but most my characters are on pinnacle or victory. i made one on virtue in hopes to find some of u guys but i don't play her because i have been working on my main blaster on pinnacle. her name is Medica, defender. let me know who plays from Mystic Legion and when, maybe i can find you guys and lvl up. :alcoholic:

Got to team with firefly last night. Not much just some hunting in founders. I tell you guys he's quite the sparkplug. I think we are quite a few Rikti and Crey short now! He's small but packs a punch! I do have to admit he did something I never did at that level. He took down a level 40 Crey Power tank. he had them running scared!!!If you guys don't mind having a walking pile of debt that is level 10 but hasn't trained since level 7 we can run around kings row or get really lost in the Perez Park. In his happy wonderings the other week I found an ampitheater there. I put on a one man play! It was also a one man audience too. Rez Girl my sidekick watched. :alcoholic:

Yeah, fighting Rikti in Founder's was fun. Man - Dragon Force is a 35th level controller. Let me tell you - controllers at that level kick some serious butt!

He must be Fire/Kinetics - so with Kinetics he had super speed and super jump going. He could blaze around so fast I would get out of SK range in no time. He also had 6 or so Fire Imps following him around all the time and in battle he does a 225 point heal!

I have seen with my own eyes that a well built controller can solo stuff in the purple range. I mean damn, I was sidekicked (so fighting as a 34th level guy) and we took down level 40 bosses! :D

It was not without a few close calls, and Red got his first chance to die instantly from full health to zero at the hands of a couple snipers. :alcoholic: But I think we took on all mobs we found except one big level 40 group that we saw (and ran from) early on. Had we "found our groove" fighting together by that time we might have even smacked them around a little.

I was so wrapped up in trying to get a shot in and avoiding snipers and finding a ramp up walls Dragon could jump that I totally forgot to take any screenshots...Doh!!! :alcoholic: Well, you guys will just have to trust us that we did this... :D ("Honest, I DID see a bigfoot!")

Debtman is welcome to come hang with us...we will have to see how to SK him maybe or play some alts. Debt does slow progress down, but I like taking the attitude that fighting challenging enemies is part of the game (and dying sometimes because of it). You could fight greens and grays all the time, but that doesn't feel very heroic....

And I call BS on the TRAINER in King's Row. :yub: Whatchoo talkinabout? (There is no trainer in KR...is there??)

---> Wait, is it Blue Steel or something - by the giant coin?

Archived