SoC Warlocks Con 2004

Darkstar

Greetings, ladies and gents, just trying to grab the attention of my fellow warlocks in SoC. I was thinking maybe we could all get on the forums and do some conversing about the class and any kind of strategies we plan on using. There are a ton of spells, pets, and abilities at our disposal, and I would like to hear which ones would be most useful to the clan.

I know right now it looks like there are only 4 of us, but I'm sure we've all got plenty to offer. So gather 'round, you demon-fire-wielding maniacs! Lets plan the fall of the Alliance together!

>:0

• 2 weeks later...

The official Blizzard sites (main and beta) are gonna have any info you could ever need. www.Blizzard.com has a link to the beta site, which has all the info from the beta test, updates, patches and all that other WoW goodness. As far as I can remember warlock is orc/undead/human/gnome only. Now that we have that cleared up...

*ahem*

Uz nub lykin' da panzee elbzies! :rolleyes: Agh UZ pushdug??? DEDDIES am pushdug!!! Rotts agh bleedr's!

Hmmm I was going to go with a warlock as well, but not a smelly ulgy orc. Might go undead or darkelf if they can be one. If you have any good sites that have info on them I would love to read them.

*slowly creeps up behind Vexica with garrote wire*