LIBERATION!!!

Fellow Guardians.  It is with great pleasure that I announce the plague that has brought down the Meer and the reign of Blackthorns Jukas has been lifted.

Today a group of yer brethren and allies led by Decurion Rand and consisting of Aviana, Steel, Adam, Kurt,Lora, Andre - Grand Warder of GoL and my aged self did scour Sosaria searching out Plague Lords by the score.  Through the fine experimentation of Aviana, we were able to pull the neccessary parts from the foul beasts.  

While fighting off the Jukan hordes the last antibodies were placed into the final plague ridden tree within the township of Yew.

The Plague that held the Meer in check was vanquished.

With renewed hope, the Legion took to the streets of Trinsic and washed it clean of Jukan taint.

Reports out of Minoc that GoL have cleared the town and mining interests as well.

Is the war over?  Alas that I cannot answer.  But a blow has been struck that Blackthorn will nay soon forget.

A salute to my brethren for their fine work from this old warrior.

For their stalwart effort in combatting the plague and their instrumental participation in its abolishment, I will reccommend to the Emperor a promotion within the ranks for both Aviana and Steel Darknight.

May Honor Guide and Bind Thee!

May we all remain vigilant for we know not what the future brings.

Yours in Service,