Plane of Fear

Sorill

Fear is open on inny.com for the whole month of August. Can we schedule a Fear Raid for one of the Following dates?

Aug 13 or 14 or 21

Both Wangurce and I need a drop from the Ireblind Imp. I'm sure other folks need epic drops from Fear.

I am three steps from finishing Vitr's epic. I need the drop from Praklion, the Ireblind Imp and the final fight in Warslik's Woods. I have been at this point since late March. I have begged my way on to two other guild's Fear raids only to have them end with only one Ireblind spawn and that one going to the host guild's berserker.

FYI, the Ireblind drop and the Praklion drop are both MQable. So if you see one rotting, think of me >8]

I know for a fact I will not be available on the 14th since I am going to a concert. I will discuss the other dates with the officers and see if they will be around for them. We might as well plan for both the 13th and 21st if those days work out for everyone. Expect a definite date/time by August 5th.

I must warn you .... Noone respects the Booking anymore. :yub: It has pretty much become a free for all in fear. Just because you book it dont expect people not to run over you.

I have noticed that yall raid fairly late. That is good. Formidable is usually done raiding at about 11pm or so. I will join you if I can. I havent been to fear in a LONG time and I would like to see it. :yub::D

Please tell me if I wear out my welcome.

I have signed us up for Friday the 13th starting at 11 PM EST (8 PM PST), for Plane of Fear. Our first goal will be to get the drop for Vitr, then our second goal is to get the child's tear for Nycteo. I will post more details as I get them, as to the break in team and such. Please mark your calendars for this one!

For the break in group I'd like a tank (Rummy or Korn), me, wizzies for AE (1-2), a chanter for AE stun/mez, and any other dps. A group of wizzies and chanters + cleric = great break in group. We get so many adds when we break in, that AE stuns and mezzes are a must. So, if you are one of these classes or know someone who is and wants to help out, then plan on being in the break in group. I want to break in as close to 11 PM EST as possible since I must log no later than 1:15 AM EST and want to be sure we get the Imp down for Vitr.

As you all know, I was not at the Fear Raid.

I camped Vitr at the zone line in Feerott at 4:30 PM EST with every intention of returning at 10:30PM.

When I restarted my computers at 10:00PM, I could not connect to the internet. I tried to get connected until 11:30PM and went to bed very very angry.

I tried all day today to get online. I finally got back on at 8 tonight.

Sorry I missed the raid.

I hope it still happened and some people got their epic drops.

Well, the server went down during the day yesterday, so all the mobs in Fear were reset.. meaning no mobs were up for the raid. So, what we did instead was Rummy's 8th shawl war!!! I went ahead and scheduled the 21st for another Fear raid for 11 PM EST. I work til 10 that night, so sorry I can't make it earlier. Hopefully that time is good for everyone, since we had a good turn out last night at that time!

Archived