Dark Kestrel and Dark Osprey away...

Zemach

As many of you know, Jas and I are moving back to the US now. We are frantically packing now, and moving next weekend. It will most likely be a month or two before we have much internet/e-mail access.

Once this is all over we look forward to having much more time to play with all of you.

HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!

:p

Ok, good luck you two. Pack, travel, unpack, as safetly and speedy as you can :).

It's very lonely in the Super Group now since there only seems to be 3 people who show up regularly. Admittedly, I'm not much of a recruiter. :)

What happend to everyone else?

-Hothgorn TheBlack

Is Vexica lurking around?

I am with you Hothgorn - it would be nice to have a strong supergroup. Many on the list havent played in 20 days or more. I would like to have a more active SG to be in.

I can see a few possibilities: recruit for Dark Virtue, switch to a different SG, start a new SG. It would be cool to have a "T.H.E." supergroup.

Hummmm Well I am around, just have not had much time to play. I got like 3 or 4 hours in on sat, and no time in on sun :yub: I do hope to be on more this week. If we do switch SG's or make a new one please let me know just in case I am not online at the time.

Archived