Imperial Missions

Borg

Imperial:

Destroy Mission:

Lt. Velso: Emperor’s retreat, Naboo (2405, -3967)

1st - The codes in anchorhead (134, -5349) are found in a container next to the reb recruiter in the cantina.

2nd - Dantooine - The Dantooine Location is the Janta Stronghold (7197, -4090). Find the drum near the bottom of the cave. It is in the only item that isn't a mag-seal container. it is also next to a mag-seal container

3rd - Erran Sif (2143, -5649) on Talus one level on a table "I had to search, it was directly in front of me as I came into the second room"

Upon returning to Lt. Velso you will be given an authorization for transport to the Corvette by the Tie Fighter Pilots outside.....

CORVETTE IMAGES MAPS ETC

CorvetteImageSteps.JPG

CorvetteImageSchematics.JPG

Corvette3DMap.JPG

Below are 2 others I have not done yet.

Assassination mission:

Lt Sabol: Tatooine, Bestine (-1291 -3539)

1st - Afarah Cave (Corellia) located in the cave outside of Kor Vela (-2557 3005) - **it is located if your at the chair, turn facing away and walk into containers..one of the black one will have a search option on it.

2nd - Abandoned Rebel Base (Dantooine) (-6676 5557) - **as you go in the gate the building on your right just inside has it in a black container that has search option in radial.

3rd - Dathomir (5696 1952) - Document is located at crashed space craft NE of outpost.

Rescue mission:

Colonel Darkstone: Tatooine, Imperial Oasis (-5321 2702)

1st - Droid Engineer Cave: South face of volcano on Lok, POI. When you enter type /target storage and the container will be selected; and yes it's at the VERY bottom of the cave (/boggle). Take the left branch. Bring armor, pixie, and vercupti or buffs and/or friends. It's not too hard to get down there. Just burst past all the droidekas and keep the storage container selected. Search it and run.

2nd - Rogue Corsec Base: Corellia, (5200 1600) (i think). Its in the smaller multilevel building again at the very bottom. Type /target storage to select.

3rd - Woolamander Palace: Yavin, POI. Once inside go right and sneak past woolamanders in the entrance chamber. You're looking for a small container; its along the right wall as you walk in near the harrowers (which deathblow FYI).

Archived