Orc Reconnaisance Mission Report

To: Senator of War Steel Darknight

Britannia Date: November 48, 347

Hail and Greetings to you Senator,

As per your request, with my brothers, sisters, and/or their kin, a recon mission has been conducted to the Orc Fort near Cove. In this party of adventurers were

Kaatya, Kodoz, Chloe, Aurora Quinn, and Uthan Elgof. We gated our way to a safe spot outside the perimeter of the orc fort and proceeded to make our way to the front defenses. Upon reaching the outer front towers we were engaged by orcish mages, orc choppers, and orc bombers. These forces although easily dispatched, were organized enough to attack in "unison" combining weapons, magic, and potions that explode after thrown. We made our way into the inner walls of the fort and immediately we were attacked again. This time we encountered 2 orcish brutes, more orc bombers and choppers, and the elusive and sometimes deadly orc scouts. The brutes have been discovered to pack quite a punch and also have the ability to summon orc captains and mages as their minions. Once again we managed to dispose of our foes utilizing cross heals and focusing of our attacks.

After remaining at the fort for a period of time, the party gated back to the halls of olympus for an outbrief and a gathering of perceptions of which tactics would be best employed to conquer our foes and perception of threat of the orcish race.

We have concluded that the Orcs do not like outside "invaders" and are very protective of "their" lands. The fires in this camp were stoked. To us, this means they have been busy working, building weapons, gathering resources and perhaps drawing up new battle plans after thier races' defeat in Delucia. I would gauge their size inside the fort to be that equivalent to 3 legions of troops. The individual orc can be handled easily. When combined with an orc with differnet skills and abilities, the outcome changes. It is obvious they have gathered resources to make weapons, and regs to cast magic and make potions. In our opinion, although the orcs do not have overwhelming numbers as compared to maybe the terathan or ophidian hordes, they do have the ability to get organized quickly and work as a cohesive unit. My advice is that they should be monitored. The old saying goes keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Who knows what their plans may include and where they will enact them next?

I took the liberty of gathering a consensus of where the party would like to recon next. With a majority vote, the jukas will be the next race to be checked out. I will put together a plan to conduct this mission next friday evening at the same time.

Strength and Honor Brother!

Cyric Rallathil

Senator of Espionage