Druid 1

Hunter 6

Priest 2

Rogue 3

Shaman 8

Warlock 4

Warrior 18

Mage 0

Paladin 0 (not available to Horde races)

Comments: Race - seems like a good ratio of races. Gender - no wonder those Orc boys are cranky! Class - also looks reasonable, but no Troll Mages? (No one wants to throw fireballs at humies? You can cook them while you clomp them! >:0 )

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I looked at this to see what I could play to be helpful to the group. I am interested in playing in the SoC, but I want to try a lot of the game - test out all the races and classes. Sounds like you can have up to 8 characters per account and they can all be on the same server (maybe).

To get an idea of all all races and classes I think I may try the following:

Orc - Warlock and Warrior

Troll - Shaman (and Rogue maybe)

Tauren - Druid (and Hunter maybe)

Undead - Mage (and Priest maybe)

Human - Paladin

Dwarf - Priest

Gnome - Rogue

Night Elf - Hunter

Question - the Undead is in the Horde. I see the SoC rules are "never party with Undead". Why? Roleplaying reasons only? Holdover from UO times?

Another question: Of the 42 SoC signed up, I imagine a few found the site, signed up, and promptly forgot about it. Some may spring to life once WoW is released, and return to the board, but others wont. What group of SoC people are the bosses confident they can count on? Everyone above Peon?

Not counting Peons the stats are:

Race

Orc 10

Tauren 3

Troll 2

Male 15

Female 0

Class

Druid 1

Hunter 2

Priest 0

Rogue 3

Shaman 2

Warlock 2

Warrior 5

Mage 0

Paladin 0

Last question: Anyone listing more than one character in the Roster or is it a 1 player = 1 character list? What if we plan to play a few characters?

Thanks in advance for any answers!!

Edited by DashZero

I was thinking Tauren Druid as my "I want to be different" character, and an Orc Warrior to be the real deal SoC member, but I could do the Troll Mage, too. I will probably mess around with all the choices before I settle down on one.

The roster is setup so outsiders, and even guild mates, won't know if a person has more than one character listed. I did this so people can "get away" from their main characters. I'll most likely have an alt in the guild and people won't know it's me >:0.

The undead is purely a roleplaying stance. We were going to be an ALL-ORC guild. Unfortunately that would hamper us a lot due to the game mechanics. It's not like SWG where any race can play any class.

You will not be able to play any alliance on a server if you have a horde character on a server. It's one sect/server. With 8 characters from that sect, unless they decide differently. In beta (since there is like only one server) everyone can play anything.

As to which race you wish to play, up to you. It's good to see that you take into consideration that we do not have a certain amount of each class. That shows loyalty to the guild >:L But, still... play what you want to play.

And our current active members are most likely those above peon. The rest we are unsure of...