All Shards Riddle Contest

Siun

Posted on Stratics Community News today:

Hear ye, hear ye!

I present to the people of Britannia a challenge for the most worthy of scholars and explorers. Throughout the realm I have hidden away many riddles, your first task is to seek them out. Should you succeed, your next task lies in answering those riddles. You last task, shall be to explore the lands once again and find the item that represents the answers to the riddles, and bring them all to me. The first person that does this shall receive a prize that is valued around 500 thousand to over 1.5 million gold pieces (depending on shard). Good Luck to you all may the best lord or lady win.

This contest is being held on the following shards:

Atlantic,

Great Lakes,

Lake Superior,

Chesapeake,

Catskills,

Napa Valley,

Baja,

Sonoma,

Pacific,

Europa,

Drachenfels,

And Siege Perilous.

There are a total of 10 riddles per shard (except Siege which only has 5, albeit a harder to solve 5). Every riddle is located inside a bookcase, within an NPC building inside a guard zone. They are all in the Old lands on Felucca. Why Felucca? Because first you need to have a bit of risk to get the reward, but mostly because only the Felucca facet has bookcases that actually contain any books.

The answer to every riddle is also an item that is obtainable in game, which are all common, or at most semi-rares which are not too difficult to obtain.

I will be on each shard from time to time, in Serpent’s Hold Felucca, where I MIGHT give hints to people that ask them of me. I can be identified by my character name, Cuchulainn, and I will also have [Arch Primus, SRG] over my head.

I may be emailed at Cuchulainn@0100010.com where I will confirm whether or not a riddle you have found is a valid one that I have designated for that shard. I will NOT give hints via email so do not ask. If you have found all the riddles and think you have solved all of them, then email me the ENTIRE list of valid riddles, with your guess as to the answers, be sure to specify your shard name, and your designated character. INCOMPLETE INFORMATION WILL BE IGNORED. I will then respond as quickly as possible, confirming or denying the accuracy of your submission. If it is correct I will meet with you in game where you will give me the items you have found in game that equate to each answer. (If you don’t have them all, or don’t have the right ones, then you will have to try again) If all items are correct then you will be declared the winner and I will arrange for you to receive your prize. I must have an email submission as described above for you to be eligible to win the contest, I will not accept the items from unknown persons, even if all the items are correct.

Important! The Date and Time that I receive emails is the order that I will evaluate submissions, which consequently may end up deciding who wins a time, should many people find and solve all of them.

If you are going to email me to validate a riddle, please try to do as many at once in a single email. I anticipate getting a lot of them, and I will try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Save All other questions for this thread,

NO I will not post hints on the board, all of you however, may speculate as much as you wish. Keep in mind, though that you may end up helping your competition, should you choose to post any of your findings or reports. This contest will last until there is a winner for each shard, or until I post otherwise. First Place gets the loot and the glory, second place just gets the sha…, well they get to solve some riddles.

Good Luck

Cuchulainn of Serpent’s Hold,

Atlantic Shard.

(And now it seems, of all those other shards too)