Workin' on a Music Video...

Soke

...and it's just about done. No, really, it is! I have a couple things to figure out yet (this is still new to me, first attempt), but my problem is hosting it for viewing or download. Any suggestions?

And by the way... I still need a little bit of footage of people fighting stuff. Need "flashy" powers--no AR or Dark Melee, got that covered, trust me. I'll be on and off today filming and editing.

Ok, music video is done. >:] It's set to AC/DC's "If You Want Blood".

Few notes:

1) First...video...ever!: My newbie video...probably a lot of mistakes in it.

2) FRAPS?: I used the free version of FRAPS for video captures, so please ignore the www.fraps.com at the top.

3) Whoops...: There's a bar at the bottom. I know what did that NOW, but it's too late...so please ignore that at the bottom.

To watch go to: http://maximilia.net

Click on the video link

And yea...I went out and bought my own domain and stuff to post this (silly reason, huh?). Only about 150 bucks for two years, free domain name, 1 gig storage, 50 gig transfer per month, and lots of goodies. Pretty good deal...but still, did it just for this. I better get some damn use out of this site... hehe.

WOW!!! I downloaded and watched the video!! Woot!

Very cool, Soke. Especially for a first attempt! There are a couple scenes that had me cracking up. NICE WORK!!!

More more! Can you do a vampire love scene one with space monsters and blimps??? >:]:)

:D:D:D

*blush* You liked it? You really really liked it?

/SallyField off

Anyway...I'm glad you liked it. And yeah, first attempt, with Movie Maker..and the damn program kept freezing up on me, and using demo version of FRAPS....

Q: Which parts did you think funny?

Q: Vampire Love Scene???

Archived