29k of Agapite

35k of Verite

21k of Valorite

She and Chloe had a good time last night helping

out the many miners gathered together for this

purpose, calling up ore elementals, and meeting

some very nice people.

Maybe, for a change of pace, we can send some

warriors to Elemental Valley? Anybody up for that?

*** Sits looking over table at Senator Rusty****

"Well Senator.....this would have been a snap aye?" comments Borg as he enjoys a pizza with Rusty

"Indeed......perhaps next time the GODS send us information, we will use it wisely";

Senator of TRADES Rusty replies.

"Here brother.....have another slice...another quest will be soon enough...you will need your strength."added Borg.

*** Rusty nods and smiles as the two sip some ales and look down from Borg's mountain campsite above the Soulinite Ritual area***

All the ore piles have been filled.It seems jonathon has been kidnapped.Last night or early this morning, a gate opened to Lord British's castle, upon going to the throne room.There was a miner,wearing a torn apron with jonathon's name on it.He said he found it.Rumor was it was found on the 4th level of Hyloth.Being the invesigative fool I am .I went and checked.Found only other citizens there.Upon returning to ore piles, Creatures that exsist only in the power core ,had spawned, not many but a few( quagemires etc.)Is this a clue??Has jonathon been taken my evil mages??

Seems that Jonahton has escaped,he was held in Hyloth by Gargoyals. his house and lab have been found,as have 2 ships he used.His house is in serpanants Hold just south east of the forge, the boats:p 1 is is serpants hold docks , a book in it hold. .The ship that he made it to moonglow is at the docks, but has been sunk.

New information has been uncovered in a book in the Gargoyal city.This book is in the inn in the south west corner of the city.It gives account from an helper of Jonahtons,a"Samuel Jackson." They is rumor that another book exsists in montor, but I have not been able to find it.Also in the abyss the runes in the middle of lave pit are glowing but take you now where.They apppear to match the runes on the floor of Jonahtons lab.

2 new books have been found in the tents of the enslaved gargoyals just insdie the passage from honor shrine ish. ALSO THE ENTRANCE TO GRAGOYAL CITY IS NOW BLOCKED.I would have posted for all to see but it would not let me post in tavern slot or another place. so if someone can cut and paste this info for all to see?? Also seems many adventures, gather nightly in Serpants Hold to go exploring , in hopes of finding more clues.Believe they go about 8:30 pm est

A call went out last night that just outside the gargoyal city, was a large gathering of searing, burning gargoyals and large gargoyal enforcers.Kaatya and Hudson went to investigate. Upon thier arrival they were set upon by many of these unfriendly gargoyals.Lucky for them both many adventures were already there. The gargoyal enforcers were very large and unbardable,but surcomed to Kaatya's "Frostbriging bow".Westayed about an hour fighting these.The entrance to gargoyal city remains blocked.We found no more clues to the Jonathon or solunite quest though.

Go to Chaos shrine

Pull the bar to tele onto the marked runes

say another magic word and tele to gargoyle city

Vhelemi- Garg town

Chulven - Mining camp

the magic words.

it seems Jonathon is the the garg jail,Samuel is dead. The gargoyals have been protecting solunite from getting into human hands.Talk to the jailer in the city or the large grag near the mining tents

Info i have learned from the Gargoyle named Vhil Cho outside in mining camp...

solunite is the word for human of solonium invented by one of thier own *Garg* upon further talking i learned this

the Age of Division was made by Vleme and he made solonim monsters

the more civilized garg made the city and the rest like Vhil cho were exiled

Vleme formed an army creatures from Solonium and his death was the cataalyst to the civil war

he also states his Fate is to live there life in service to rebuild for their mistakes and to never be let into Vel Lor Reg

there leader Velme hu ron tried to raise to power but failed

all i have learned so far....

Devin Ashley S^W

I took a forensic evaluator to the site of the body( in the mining camp of the gargoyals) ,assumed to be Samuels,Jonathons friend.He could not discover who the body was or who or what had kill it. Would like to thank Nenia,Skyhook and Stragem,who accompanied him and kept him safe so he could examine the body.