What travel power do you use?

Vexica

Ok I just hit level 14 last night for the first time on any of my toons. I picked up TP, and all I have to say is WOW!! I made it across the city in about 15 blinks and less then 1 minute. It eats alot of endurance, but as a regen scraper end is something I have to spare. :cry:

So far, I've only tried out flight. It's really fun, and much faster than running, but I know from grouping that super jump is considerably faster than flight. I'd love to try out teleport and super jump, when I can get some alts up high enough to take them. Makes it fun to just travel to a mission, even without stopping to kill anything along the way. :cry:

Dark Osprey

Miss Abyss has teleport. If you don't have Hover, then you have to be really quick with your clicking. But if you do have hover (and she does) then it's easy easy to move across zones very quickly.

Max Fury, my highest level alt right now, doesn't have and won't take a travel power. (She's natural, y'see)

However, one of my husband's alts has Superspeed and HOLY SMOKES is it fast! I mean, super fast! I watch him zip around the screen like nobody's business.

Miss Abyss has teleport. If you don't have Hover, then you have to be really quick with your clicking. But if you do have hover (and she does) then it's easy easy to move across zones very quickly.

My first 14th level toon has teleport without hover. I grabbed a popular Teleport bind from the CoH boards:

/bind lshift+lbutton "powexec_name Teleport"

You don't get the targetting circles, and you have to click fast or you start to fall, but with this bind, you can do a multi TPort travel session reasonably well.

Archived