ID Update for publish 9

Syban

While most of the publish 9 is concentrated on Jedi there are a few ID things that are going to be implemented...

From Runesabre

Hello,

I wanted to give everyone an update on what Publish 9 holds for the Image Designers. Kwee has worked hard for all of you and while not every detail might have gone exactly as the way you or Kwee would have wished, she has been instrumental in shaping the Image Designer enhancements at every step of the way and well beyond the initial release. You have a very good Correspondent and regardless of all the details of the game mechanics, Kwee has been a great person to interact with as she is always there representing all of you giving me feedback, collecting information and offering suggestions all along the way.

Here is what you all can expect to come with Publish 9:

Master Image Designers will have their timers reduced by 50% for cosmetic and physical changes outside the tent.

Master Image Designers will have their timers removed entirely for cosmetic and physical changes insde the tent.

Stat migration xp will be raised from 600xp to 2000xp.

Image Designer tents have had new special music composed for them. This was delivered to me last Friday and should be in place sometime this week. There are three separate tracks, each specialized to fit the mood of the decor of each of the three tent themes.

Archived