Promotions declared

As you all know, Akroma has stepped down from the guild, thus vacating the senator of war post. Steel Darknight has accepted the responsibilty to fill the post. Many of you know of him and his ethics, support him as I do.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Lady Akroma, you have waged an arduous battle to overcome

the assaults to your health that have led to your prolonged

absence from Sosaria. I have watched your tireless giving of

prowess in battle and wisdom on the Council. You are greatly

missed. Please know that we support you in this decision to

vacate your Senatorial position and pray that you are one day

able to return to your Guardian family who waits with open arms.

Through the cloud of sorrow at our loss, a warming, illuminating

ray bursts forth in the form of Lord Steel DarKnight. I cannot

adequately express my appreciation to you, sir, for accepting

leadership of our Legion. Based on your prior accomplishments

as Senator of War, I am certain your renewed guidance will be

a cornerstone of the foundation we build for the future.

*watches dawn approach* The morning has come.

Thank you for your words and your support.

Upon the request of the Emperor, I have agreed to return from retirement to resume my previous role within the empire.

Some of you, will remember my previous service and understand what I expect and require from the Legion. My methods, ethics, and mannerism, should also be familiar.

For those whom are not, soon hopefully, you will........

I believe in what the founding fathers of our empire foresaw for the order. The moral code and ethics that the Empire was based upon stand true to this day regardless of the changes to the realm of Sosaria.

I believe in the “Codex” and the intent of what it tried to provide, a solid structure of rules and organization. To remove the chaos evident in the majority of guilds, empires, kingdoms and order within the realms. But I also believe that no written document can cover the vast myriad of issues, situations, and events that a member can encounter each and every day. Mature individuals whom join this order should understand the basic premise of a “good aligned” role playing order. Hopefully each of us has been raised in a way to understand what is right from wrong. No document can replace what should be known as common sense.

Attempting to find loopholes, misinterpretations, and matters not expressdly covered by the codex in order to justify ones actions of greed, and maliciousness, are not a sound excuse in my mind. In this world, as in the next, you understand inside yourself what is right from wrong. If you do not then nothing within the “Codex of Honor” will save you. Nor nothing I can ever do.

I believe in the good of the many versus the one. That the acts and good will of the many can create an atmosphere of enjoyment for all. I understand that many believe the way towards enjoyment within Sosaria can be found in the acquisition of items. While I understand this drive I also wish for all to know that such is not mine. Items, Gold, Artifacts, Scrolls, are all a ends to a means and simply tools to be used for your, and others enjoyment. But, these things also foster what now plagues the realm as its greatest evil. No longer does the realm suffer its greatest enemy in the form of the “Undead” or the “Juka” or even the “Murderer”. It suffers its greatest threat from one of the most base evils of human nature.

“Greed”

If you feel that you must acquire items to better your own self worth, or that if have more than your brethren you are somehow better than others than once again this order, the codex, nor myself can help you.

I believe that a position of leadership, or title, is not something to be worn like the latest fashion. A position of leadership shows that others believe that you have what it takes to move this order forward. That within you are qualities beneficial to this order and those around you. But having the ability and using that ability are two separate matters. A title of leadership brings you no honor in itself. It is what you do with that position that brings it and you honor.

For those within those position I expect you to fulfill your role. If not, I ask you to step aside and allow those whom will to do so. In this realm as in the other, not every individual wishes to hold a position of responsibility. In this is no wrong or ill. Simply, if you do not find that the role that you have been asked to fill promotes your happiness within the realm than I expect you not to bear the title that requires the responsibility.

As we move forward, we will remember our past, whom we were and what we were intended to be. We will honor our foundation and our history We will remember those lessons of our past and seek not to repeat the mistakes that have plagued us. We shall use our past as the foundation to build our future.

But,

This is our time and the future is up to each and every one of you. I appreciate, in advance, your patience as I adjust to returning to my previous role.

Move ever forward and upwards Guardians.

Strength and Honor,

Steel DarKnight

Senator of War

Edited by Steel DarKnight