Selling all types of magic weapons and scrolls

Lan

I have all sort of assorted items on my vendor and I have many magic weapons and scrolls.  If anyone is looking for something specific, please just let me know and i either have it or know where to get it.........

Coldren, I have a mace and bardiche of Vanq right now on my vendor.  I think I have a couple swords in the bank as well.  Don't know which character your looking for but I have a silver power knife(of course only good for theives).  I do have two weapons i'm alittle reluctant to part with but theres always a possiblity: an indestructible power kryss and a surpassingly accurate silver power katana.....

BB, I will give you a rune :D   Thanks

Quote from Lan, posted on

I do have two weapons i'm alittle reluctant to part with but theres always a possiblity: an indestructible power kryss and a surpassingly accurate silver power katana.....

Yeah, I'd be a little reluctant to part with those as well.. doesn't have to be anything quite THAT exotic (although I'd gladly take that kat off your hands if I could afford it..hell I ain't crazy :D ).

I'm talking, you know, just a basic accurate power broadsword, silver or no, or basically anything vanquishing and requires swordsmanship or archery.. Fight ballys.. each of them is GAURNTEED to have a magic bsword (gotten a few of vanq off it meself, and that's impressive seeing as I can't kill much with my mage at all)

• 2 weeks later...

I have no sword stuff to help you out with there Coldren.  But I do have my nice fencing collection still.  It is too bad stupid dial up doesn't let me do what I used to do with my cable.

Fing