Selling Potion Kegs & Regs ++++

Lan

If anyone needs kegs or regs or anything else craftable, just let me know.  I'm not looking to make any money if your in PGoH except on Regs(I always do on regs) All any of ye need to do is provide me with the materials needed and i'll make it fer ya!:D

Hail all,

I am also in the sales business. I sell regs and blank scrolls( also in large quanity up to 5K), potion kegs(and bundled bottles), GM made Armour.

I am looking to buy empty potion kegs. My carpenter cant make em yet..

Quote from Lord Ser Brightblade, posted on

Whats the going rate for 10k of ea reg.

Let me know....if the price is reasonable I might place an order.  Also what is the price for a keg of DP.

-BB

ditto

well for any guildmate of mine i'm selling 10k of regs for 500k.  Just be patient if there are multiple requests though:)  Takes me about a week to get 10k of regs.  

Now about the DP kegs.....I'm not looking to make any money off you guys all i need is for you to supply me with the Nightshade and i'll make the kegs for you....

Quote from Lan, posted on

well for any guildmate of mine i'm selling 10k of regs for 500k.  Just be patient if there are multiple requests though

I'll be getting in touch with you to work something out over the purchasing of reagents.

You may want to begin your search.....

Likely I'll be buying these by this Friday (7/13) if you have the stock.

DONE! BB has his regs and i'm making wolfs keg tomorrow.  Unfortunately this must stop for awhile.  It seems OSI has "slowed" the spawn of regs at all shops and instead of finding them for 1000+ at a time its now 100+ at a time......much harded to come by regs now.....

Lan,

Perhaps we could get together with a potion keg vendor.  I have been operating one out of Fing's crossroad vendors ever since Gorion owned the place.  The only problem is, I have a lot of trouble keeping up with it.  I could spend a whole day grinding potions.....and then they're gone.  

The same with my scroll vendor.