My future professions ...

nadjia rhazzka

Hey there! I am just informing you that I plan to drop Tailor on May 15th. I really want to get into a nice combat profession (pitoleer) next and am planning my 'retirement'. I will keep my merchant skills so I can keep a vendor in our new mall, probably 2 (if that is okay with Cyva *hands him a bg of gummies*). After all the clothes sell out, I will be harvesting Uber resources and selling crates of creature, flora, etc. Regardless, there will be a vendor with things for sale no matter what.

So, if you have something you want made before May 15th, I will be happy to do so.

*hugs*

Please vote on the uniforms!!! I don't wanna have to pick them out .. though I would make a great decision.

Cya!

Nadjia

Hmmm... might drop tailor earlier than i thought. Just really bored with it. I wanna be a combat professional soon.

So, the only clothing - except for uniforms (if we have any) and special orders on hold waiting for a certain item - available will be on the vendor in the shop.

I will try to hold out dropping Tailor until Monday ... no promises though. As we all know, we play the game for fun and entertainment .. tailor isn't that for me anymore.

Looking forward to the hunt tonight!

If you really are sick of Tailoring, please don't worry about finding that last item needed to make the special Exotic Leotard. I'm sure I can live without it or buy one from somewhere else.

Just have fun... that's what it's all about! :D

okay, but I am still gonna make you a nice doctors outfit with BE stuffies in it!

and perhaps a non-BE leotard. Getting some info together on members professions so I can make the presents before I drop tailor.

*hugs*

Nadjia

*hugs* Thanks so much! I actually only own about three items of clothing that are BE-Enhanced, so I would certainly be very grateful for one of your lovely outfits! :D

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw that last component you'd need for the special Leotard... it may have been on Dantooine, so I'll head back there and check one last time later on tonight.

Archived