Blade using Charlie

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

i am quiteashamed of what happened last night at the meeting, I would like to appologise to all of my guildmates,ESPECIALLY those present at the meeting who saw what Blade did.

i am very sorry,i was using a pc that was his familys so i felt it was the right thing to do to let him talk some ,but he embarrased me and humiliated the guild.

If a way to make the event whole would be to have Charlie hand in her badge i shall do so.(since the face was hers)Im very sad,ashamed,and disappointed.I ask forgiveness of all of PGoH.

Charlie ,Dragoon Phalynx :)

Charlie,

It was made quite clear that the person behind the onscreen persona was not yourself.

Unfortunetly, I was forced to remove him from the hall on several occasions due to acts not considered proper within the halls. I will not speak for the order as a whole, but I as an individual am of the belief that events within Olympus proper should be conducted with respect.

I would advise you to be more restrictive with YOUR account. I fear more for the consequences of inappropriate actions taken with those outside of the order, then within.

Guest Charlie

i had to rechange my account password .. again...so Blade should be no problem ever again.he will not be permitted anywhere near ANY of my characters,PGoH ones or not,again i hope you know i would not be that dishonorable like that night but i am sorry for it.i will be moving out ofmy hubbys moms' house on Saturday so i wont even be near Blade.I care about my brother ,as Blade is,but the PKer known as Blade is a humiliation to UO and i shall keep you informed if he renames a char on his own acct and tries to join. He will probably use Billy Bong,and will probably try to PK us all for fun.Im sorry if im so strong in feelings in this i just dont like PKing... safe journey to all of you my friends:)